If you are looking to host a smaller wedding of under 100 people in the heart of Central Oregon, surrounded by nature and mountain views, you might consider one of these breathtaking venues that will be sure to vow your guests and provide a stunning backdrop to your ceremony.
5 best intimate wedding venues in Central Oregon
House on Metolius
Nestled right next to national forest this 200 acre property has been in operation for over 100 years and boasts some of the most picturesque views of Mt Jefferson in Central Oregon that one can come across. With the river flowing straight through its green meadow House on Metolius feels far removed from any hustle of a big city.
- Several different ceremony and reception sites available
- Accommodations on site for up to 38 people with other choices nearby
- Wide choice of catering companies and bar tending services available
- Wedding ceremony site fee is $2900 with reception site fee varying between $4900 and $10900 depending on the season
- The rental fee includes two nights use of the main house with lodging
- Additional cabins with a more intimate feel are available for rent located below the main property
You will find the historic Skyliner lodge tucked in the forest on the way to the frequented Tumalo falls. The building has cozy cabin feels for lovers of all things rustic and is surrounded by the high desert forest. The outdoor ceremony and reception site has a beautiful view of the Tumalo river and can be transformed into a fairy tale reception site with use of some outdoor lighting.
- Located 15 min outside of Bend yet feels private and secluded
- Flexibility with wide choices of catering companies and bartending services available from Central Oregon
- Wedding site fee is $550 with a liability insurance policy required separately
- Outdoor and indoor reception options with outdoor area highly customizable with rental tables, chairs and lighting (highly recommended)
Lake Creek Lodge
A true Central Oregon gem located on the Metolius River in Camp Sherman Lake Creek Lodge has it all: from 15 rustic cabins that can comfortably accommodate your family and friends to a fairy tale ceremony site surrounded by old growth ponderosas and pines it will definitely make for a stunning event. The lodge has its own restaurant and bar service available for catering which makes planning your wedding easy and streamlined.
- Lodging available for guests in 15 rustic cabins scattered along the Metolius River
- Catering and bar service provided by the venue
- Wedding site fee ranges from $4500 to $7500 depending on the day and season with catering and bar service starting at $32 per person
- Accommodation rates start at $280 per cabin and go up depending on the season
- Beautiful outdoor reception area in a garden like setting
Five Pine Lodge
Conveniently located in the heart of Sisters Oregon Five Pine offers a serene setting with all the amenities and conveniences of an upscale resort: with a spa and luxury cabins your stay will be comfortable and offer many experiences not available at more secluded venues. The resort also offers indoor and outdoor reception options as well as a beautifully landscaped ceremony area and catering and bar service.
- Ceremony and reception area readily available with a variety of chairs and table set up options that are included in cost
- Complimentary lodging for bride and groom in one of the luxury resort cabins the night of the wedding and lodging discounts for family and wedding party
- Streamlined pricing starting at $120 per person that includes buffet and dinner service of locally sourced and organic menu options
- Access to spa services and other resort amenities
Faith Hope and Charity Vineyard
An unexpected view in the high desert: beautiful rolling hills with growing vines set against the backdrop of Three Sisters mountains Faith Hope and Charity Vineyard is sure to impress any visitor. Locally produced wines will add a refined classic feel to the cocktail hour while the ability to choose a catering team will give couples lots of options for their dinner menu. The venue also has beautiful getting ready quarters included the morning of the event and a lovely outdoor reception area with a rustic tasting room available during cocktail hour and dinner.
- Beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception areas with views of all Three Sister mountains
- A selection of local wines available for cocktail hour and dinner, licensed bar service
- Flexibility with catering companies to customize your dinner menu
- Included beautiful getting ready suite for the bridal party
- Wedding site fee varies seasonally and depends on the number of guests. Starting price is $9000 and includes ceremony and reception chairs and table settings
Central Oregon really does offer a unique experience for visitors year round with a little extra magic added during the summer months. Your family and guests will definitely have lots of choices of local hotels and private rental options as well as upscale luxury resorts. Whether you are looking for a secluded and private wedding celebration or prefer to be closer to the conveniences of Bend and Sisters you are sure to find just the right spot and a talented team of vendors in this beautiful area of Oregon.